Doctor Eric Livingston's Visit to Japan in October 2009
Dr. Eric Livingston, recognized for his studies of mundane expertise and organizational lived-work, will visit Japan to hold lectures on October 10th, Saturday and October 13th, Tuesday. (Aug Nishizaka)
- Participation in lectures will be free of charge. (Note that if you like to come to the session in the JSS conference, you will be charged for the registration for the conference. Visit the JSS website for the detailed information.
¡ Saturday, October 10, 2009, 14:00 -- 16:00
¡ Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 14:00 -- 16:00
¡ Monday, October 12, 2009, 9:30 -- 11:30
@ Lecture 2 "Organizational Thematics: The This and How of the Missing Interactional What"
@ Venue: Art Hall, Meiji Gakuin University, Tokyo
(Art Hall is located on the 2nd floor of Palette Zone.)
Dr. Eric Livingston's main publications
- The Ethnomethodological Foundations of Mathematics (Routledge, 1986).
- Making Sense of Ethnomethodology (Routledge, 1987).
- An Anthropology of Reading (Indiana University Press, 1995).
- Ethnographies of Reason (Ashgate, 2008).
And many articles.
Address all inquiries to Aug Nishizaka (augnish(a)soc.meijigakuin.ac.jp).
Aug Nishizaka's Home